PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch -2
Thread: Monarch -2
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2012, 13:01
SASKATOON9999

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mike,
Your knowledge into the economics of commercial aviation leaves a lot to be desired. Monarch has successfully provided an aircraft broker service to the various divisions of the industry for a number of years already. Private Jets are the fastest growing division within aviation and showing little sign of ever slowing. Top company executives feel the benefits of security, convenience and a tailored schedule, whereas wealthy individuals from the Middle East or the increasing numbers of Eastern Europeans or former Russian states with significant wealth simply wish to use as symbol of status.
With private jet hire, you select your own airports. Skip congested airports such as LHR, JFK far from your actual destination, instead arriving minutes away at smaller airports such as LCY or TEB.
Whilst there is competition within the Private Jet charter business, tell me an element of aviation where there isn’t? Whilst I won’t be drawn into divulging commission levels or profit structure, I will let you know that potential profits for a professional broker willing to provide a bespoke service are significant. The private jet business is about all about having the right contacts and the right calibre personnel to carry off the deals. Monarch/First Aviation are thus, extremely well placed in the industry to expand into this area and provide such a dedicated service to clients.