PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK medical and color vision
View Single Post
Old 14th Jan 2012, 12:19
777-Up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up More Proof the Colour Blindness Claim Was Fraudulent

For proof the colour blindness claim, made by the former USA gentleman who departed EK, do this. It is known to certain parties that the gentleman's PPRUNE username is 'RELV3'.

1. Do a search in Google for "PPRUNE RELV3"
2. Choose the top search result
3. Find a post by 'RELV3'
4. Click that name and select; Find More Posts by relv3
5. See the post made on 15th Jan 2008, 13:35 (while he was preparing to join EK)

EK Color Vision Question

"Can anyone help? I am wanting to get on with EK however I have some issues with color vision. I do not have a SODA. What I have is a letter from the FAA that states I have passed an alternative color vision test and no longer have to have my color vision checked when I have my medicals done. Is this accepted by EK? I have a clean FAA record and clean medical because of the letter. No waivers at all. Anybody with info would be appreciated. Thanks."

6. Ask yourself; why would any pilot ask, BEFORE he takes a Company medical; what kind of colour vision test they do. UNLESS he already knows he's colour blind and that it can be detected by certain tests, but not others?

7. This gentleman knew he was colour blind. Lied on the EK application form, GCAA medical, and continued to do so over years.

8. As such, his LIPS claim was fraudulent and was not paid. Suggests LIPS protects its members and funds, for those claims that are genuine, no?