PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RADIO CALLS!
Thread: RADIO CALLS!
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2012, 05:34
cancel_speed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahhhh, this thread is giving me a headache!!

What i can say is some of those Pel Air AA boys are the worst, not all of them just a few. I have heard some shockers from them, for instance, "Centre (not Melbourne Center just "Center" VAI taxis Mildura" THAT IS IT, how crap is that!!and i have heard ****e similar to that from those boys numerous times and they are meant to be so called "some of the better more experienced pilots!" does not show much ambition to be professional at all. Sorry you AA pel air guys but had to be said.

The other one that is super annoying is people requesting traffic......WHY?? that's what ATC is there for, TO GIVE YOU TRAFFIC. I heard someone taxing at East Sale one day and requested traffic, the controller came back and said "no need to request traffic sir that's why we are here" that just says it all.

Non standard calls just sound ****e, the end! how some people come up with their own radio phraseology who knows but why don't you do all of us a favor and read yours Jeps.

How horrible would it be if our airways started sounding like they do in the US?

Keep it Professional