PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment IX
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2012, 14:40
magicbox88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone...

I have a question: Does someone know if it is actually possible to re-join EK?? Has somebody heard anything about this? My situation is pretty tough I think, as I joined in May but I had to leave in September (so without finishing probation period) because of a bad accident happened back home to my mommy, who lives alone...very bad stuff...I could not stay away, was shocked...now fortunately at least things are getting better, my mom is recovering well...almost a miracle doctor say...

anyway, guess my situation is very tough, as I flew only 2 months and a half (no sicknesses, no absences) and obviously there are loads of people waiting to join..but I really would like to rejoin if possible! When I resigned I spoke to my CCM, she said that rejoining is actually possible (I asked her obviously about that)...but...well...i dont know, she did not look so confident lets say..I Dont know...any hopes to give me?! Is there anything I can do?!

The job has negative sides and positive sides as everything, but overall I cannot say anything bad about it, its a fantastic experience and I really miss it!! For all those waiting for the GC or for their OD, good luck!!! And for the ones who made it, enjoy!!

thanks! x