PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 8
Thread: Ryanair - 8
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 05:30
FR-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not being allowed proper rest periods or even to heat their own food up and when theres a delay not even water available for passengers
I have the rest required under EU-OPs, maybe you should go speak to some of the BA Mixed Fleet crews. (I did a flight a few years ago, it was a 6 sector day and the crew needed a bite to eat and drink, so after the service I told my crew to go down the back and have a rest and forget about the lotto cards, I was questioned about this and told them the reason and everything was fine).

We can use the ovens and I dont know of any crew that do not use them, only thing that ryanair does bang on about is, to make sure we use oven bags to keep them clean and safe.

And I think you will find the crews can open the bars to sell soft drinks with a long delay.

About the union thing, we all now ryanair does not want them, but still we only need 50% plus 1. Any crew member can be in a union, more crew than you think are in a union, some bases more than others STN is a good example.