PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seperation Standards, Near Misses, ATSB Reports - SAFETY Compromised??
Old 31st Dec 2011, 08:33
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ben is not always correct.

Know and like Ben very well; gentleman, scholar, enthusiast. But over the last, lets say twelve months, he has been a little off the beam.

For instance; hammering the poor, benighted ATSB, who do not have a feather to fly with is a bit OTT. Financially, politically and man power wise, they simply cannot keep up with the increasing demand for service.

Look at their Senate submission (Pilot Training etc. etc.). They simply do not have the resources to respond correctly and in full. This is a real story; the voice of reason, supported by fact and considered technical advice. Invaluable?, you bet. Lost to us because casa gets the big bucks. Does bull-dust baffles brains ? - Oh I think so.

The road to Nirvana is paved with bodies. Real bodies, real blood, real fire, real sea water, real passengers, real pilots; all with families.

The road to perdition is paved with spin, grandiose statements and endless amounts of dubious, inutile pony pooh; i.e. casa speak.

Best New year present - give ATSB the money, the horsepower and my best wishes.

H.N.Y all. ) excluding the obvious(

Selah.

Last edited by Kharon; 31st Dec 2011 at 08:39. Reason: The usual suspects.