PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PX Sectors
Thread: PX Sectors
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2011, 23:06
Sir KDM Lowe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To answer your question Cav, we're all responsible. Every single one of us. Because we continue to allow our contract to be eroded this way. And its never going to change. I've had approximately 20 roster changes this month and the final version looks nothing like the published roster. And most of those changes were acknowledged by me. The disruption to my personal life has been massive.

So, I've decided to heed the advice of others and have clicked on my last ever "Outstanding Roster Change". If everyone did the same, then they would have to stabilize the roster as there's not enough hours in the day to inform us of every change . 2,500+ pilots is a lot of rosters to manage and I reckon the vast majority of changes are acknowleded by us. This is supposed to be a scheduled airline but the roster is being manged like a third world charter outfit. And I'm afraid I've had enough.

And don't get me started about the leave system. No leave this summer. Thanks Cathay. I'm feeling part of the team for sure.

And another thing................