PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - German Wings A##hole
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2011, 09:53
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So I was taxiing out from general aviation at Barcelona this morning (22 Dec)
and having not been there since my Pan Am days, was taxiing slowly so as to not screw up. It was 0845 local, not busy and we were just being cautious when this German Wings a##hole complained about our taxi speed. He was right up our a##. He said that he was having a problem with hot brakes. I've taxied a lot of large airplanes, and the A-319 is not a big plane, so he was just being an a##hole, the hot brake thing just pissed me off. So......if you know anyone at German wings, and can determine who was flying that plane, tell him that GCAP thinks he's an a##hole.
So, BPF, where exactly can you find rudeness in the Germanwings R/T? He 'complained' and said why he did so 'having a problem with hot brakes'.

Now a lot of people on here jump to conclusion thinking: a german, he had to be rude - cause he is a german - and bought the perspective of the american(? PanAm...) superhero pilot that was lost on taxiing his airplane around, but elected not to tell anyone, instead crawled on the twy...

An A319 is not a big airplane says the superhero and he - naturally - has taxied around bigger ones. Yawn. He naturally can see the brake temp of the airplane taxiing behind him. And he is pissed off after being a moving barracade at a major airport....

What happens during LVPs with people showing such attitudes as GCAP has?

They just taxi as they please? (now Iīm jumping to a conclusion...)

BTW, I donīt care at all about GermanWings (which is a LH company).