PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 12 days at EK
Thread: 12 days at EK
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2011, 15:56
neh123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
12 days at EK

On the First day of Christmas Emirates gave to me a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Second day of Christmas Emirates gave to me two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Third day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the fourth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the fifth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the sixth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Seventh day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Eight day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the Ninth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, Nine MELs ,eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S
On the Tenth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, ten VP appointments, Nine MELs ,eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On the eleventh day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, eleven corporate updates, ten VP appointments, Nine MELs ,eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.

On twelfth day of Christmas Emirates gave to me, twelve month of no bonus, plus a final warning letter, eleven corporate updates, ten VP appointments, Nine MELs ,eight off days max a month, seven soggy sandwich packs, Six easy grade twos , five STDs, four Bangkok layovers, three contract changes and two Delhi night Turns and a lame excuse from Alan S.