PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Type rating A320
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2011, 20:32
bedix84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who are you?:
We are a small company leader in line training programs, we work with reputable Airlines and we have contact worldwide. We have founded this company in 2011 due to the high demand of line trainings. We are approved by the FAA/JAA and most asian Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA).We are simply the best.

-I don't have a type rating, can I join the program?:
Yes you can, we will train you to obtain the qualifications for an extra of 12'000$ only, on the Airbus 320 or the Boeing 737.

-After 500h, will I be employed?:
Yes, airlines will offer you a 2 years contract or a 5 years contract if you decide for an upgrade as Captain.
Salary as a Captain is about 12'000 US$/month.There is a pilots' shortage worldwide,airlines are desperate for pilots, some plane even stay grounded. Just look at the number of Airbus 320 sold in 2011. Airbus order is filled for the next 10 years and the New A350 is yet fully booked..

-Do you have some guarantees that you don't run away with our money?:
Yes, with us your money is totally safe.We don't ask money in advance except for the fee which is non refundable.
Your contract is passed to the airlines, and the airline will decide if you qualify or not.
When accepted you will be asked to pay by credit card (Insurance included).If you can not use your credit card company, you can use an escrow account.
Your money will be deposited until training is finished.Airlines will be paid only when you decide to release the sum. You can as well use our escow account.No Nigerian scams, no Western Union payment with us...don't trust companies who ask your money before training.
With us, your pay only at the end of your contract.

-What are the airlines?:
We have several airlines, we are sollicited by airlines.We can not give precise names of airlines as airlines sollicit us for pilots on a non temporarly base, but we have an average of 5-7 airlines in average.

-How long is the course?:
It really depends of the company, you can expect 70-100h a month. For 500h expect 7 months at least.

Detto questo, mi sto facendo sempre di piu l'idea, che sia uno qualsiasi che non ne capisce nulla di Aviazione, ma di fregature si.
Secondo me ha girovagato il net per bene, ha visto il necessario e con cosa poter rubare un po di soldi, non molti se no nessuno accetterebbe di spedire, quindi pochi soldi ma moltiplicati per tanti..è già un bel passo, gratis x lui oltretutto.

questo è arrivato dalla CAE:
Dear Sir, it seems to be scam – we do not work with anyone but our hired sales staff.
I would not pay him any money.