PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Will Puma Survive?
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2011, 22:15
RumPunch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is it just me or is the RAF and the Navy taking the full brunt of money cost saving cuts. It appears nobody else seems to be getting hit as hard as us with relation to public sector workers. I know its easier to take from us as we cannot go on strike but there is only so much pruning you can to to a tree stump. Last October we dealt a bitter blow, but after time we dealt with it but its been blow after blow to the forces and its no bloody wonder people are leaving in droves now. Todays decision on the Olympics is another slap in the face as I know not one person supports the most ridiculous money saving decision ever dressed up as " the troops would be privelaged to take part in such an event" what utter lies to the public. I for sure am not going to be living in a tent for 2 weeks in London, having to pay for my own accomodation and food only to claim it back when the RAF and JPA can be arsed to give it back. Im not going to be subject to abuse and slander from the general public.Id rather spend 4 months in Kandahar than let the government get another get out of free jail card.