PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF International - 14 Aircraft total by 2021!!
Old 13th Dec 2011, 03:40
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bollocks

Is it any wonder the place is collapsing?? Look at the 'leaders' for want of a better word. Actualy fds comes to mind!
Including the Board you have - Accountants, bankers, miners, fat army generals, consultants, has-beens and suckholes...Did I mention aviation experience?? Whoops, maybe Jimmy Bowtie, thats about it.

And don't forget thislittle gem from the QF website, it always gives me that warm fuzzy feeling. (My bolding in places becasue I fing well feel like it)
The Qantas Board of Directors is responsible for ensuring that Qantas has an appropriate corporate governance structure to ensure the creation, protection and enhancement of shareholder value. This requires that appropriate accountability and control systems are in place.
The Board endorses each of the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) Corporate Governance Council's Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations, 2nd Edition (ASX Principles). In response to the ASX Principles, Qantas publicly discloses each of its corporate governance tools. This Corporate Governance section exemplifies Qantas' commitment to corporate governance.
At Qantas, the Board maintains, and ensures that Qantas management maintains, the highest level of corporate ethics. As such, the various charters and policies located under this Corporate Governance section will be reviewed, and where necessary, updated, on a regular basis.
I am sure this policy was retrieved from an S-Bend somewhere.