PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 8
Thread: Ryanair - 8
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2011, 10:36
daz211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Captcha alone was not the only reason I and a large group of friends give up on our recent Ryanair booking to ACE from STN.

How can any company wanting you to buy direct from there website think that customers will be happy trying to book or buy blind . Not only do you have to get past Captcha then you get greated with LOW FARES AVAILABLE fan bloody tastic then you have to click on a date where Ryanair say they have a flight only to find they dont have a flight . I dont know what the law is on this matter but as far as I can see Ryanair are advertising a flight for sale that does not even fly on the date they say that they have low fares available on this day date route .

Its like going to Sainsburys website to do some shopping you want some chicken you entre chicken in the search box and you get WE HAVE CHICKEN AVAILABLE no price no size would you add it to your basket ? even if you did try and add it to your basket you would then get a message telling you they dont have chicken so you continue shopping then a message saying you need to entre a code to continue shopping so you entre a code and try to by beans yet again we have beans available ...... well you get the picture its pointless why oh why would any company treat customers this way .

It would not happen at Sainsburys or anywhere else so why at Ryanair .