PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 8
Thread: Ryanair - 8
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2011, 14:06
pee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HUY-ALC days and times removed from the timetable though still available in the drop down menu.
Oh dear! The route from Liverpool to Tampere ended long time ago, in March' 2007, but still is available in the (secondary) drop down menu (SkySales). So what? Just a nuisance, as you keep getting the information:
Going Out From Liverpool - Tampere
Sorry, there are no available flights departing on the 15 May - 21 May
This may be because:
The flight you have chosen is full
The route selected has not yet commenced operation
It's Ryanair style, so to say.

Goodwill is lost every time Ryanair sting pax with £60 charge for boarding card or a fortune for another bag.
We see PAX spending more on basic fare to avoid ryanair. In November most other airlines have been adding Pax at Ryanair's expense. BA, Easyjet etc can run normal program of flights.
I think Ryanair has lost momentum a while ago. I used to be very optimistic about them. Not a poor person myself, I like the idea people travelling very inexpensively across Europe. Great idea put into effect by them and it worked very well. But let me tell... an exaggeration is not a good thing either. Screwing costs into the ground - fine! That's all? Something has been forgotten here. It cannot be the only measure of success, it's not enough. Some basic kindness towards the customers and partners is just a precondition, some comfort as well. These numerous PR-stunts, these continuous prevarications and conceitedness, this ill-mannered publicity, hidden costs, now the Captcha-nonsense, everything matters! These baggage fees... okay, I don't care. Recently I flown with Air France to Portugal, could have taken 46 kg baggage for free and took just a hand baggage, don't need more, but for most pax it's important to bring some presents, that will influence their choices too.

Quo vadis Ryanair, where are you going? Still do not realize anything? People keep flying as long as you are cheap. You wanted pax to make their choices only based on prices. As we've noticed, the prices keep rising. What do you offer instead... further cuts?