PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reminds you of what?
View Single Post
Old 9th Dec 2011, 10:56
The Wraith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firewall,
This is an anonymous site, and anonymous for a reason. I don't see you, or Routetuner or anyone else posting your real identities when you post things that are less than complimentary....Route calling Americans Septics etc.....
Also, for defamation to stand...and incidentally it is libel in this case as it is written....it has to show malice and also the statement has to be false. Firstly, there was no malice in what I have posted, and also there has been nothing false. I would advise you to simply "ask around" on your flights and see the response you get. Ask the CC as well, as they have a lot on Facebook about their experiences. There is no smoke without fire, and if you should decide to step down from your lofty perch up there on your high horse and "ask around" I think you will discover that there is A LOT of fire.
As for pursuing (spelling!) people, well, as previously mentioned, this is an ANONYMOUS forum. Perhaps you and Route should also be pursued when you post stuff here too, also enjoying the privileges of anonymity?
Anyway, I am sure both you and Route leapt to the defence and protection of another of our colourful characters when Toss Parker came to these boards? Oh, that's right.....you didn't! I guess your morality comes in fits and starts!
Anyway, life really is too short so that's that.....
I apologize to you, as well, on behalf of those of us childish enough to harbour our own differing opinions and not able to reach your soaring levels of condescension.