PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft off the Runway at SXL
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2002, 10:52
The Potter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Dirk's Drawers, we live in a country of free speech.
No I do not want to edit my previous post.

I am sorry that my posts are all negative at the moment JB007 but there are not many positives in this situation for the flight crew. No Captain Anchovy, I am not on Eurodisney's payroll anymore thankfully, but I have helped this airline in the past more than you'll ever know.

Allow me to enlighten you as to how this company has operated in recent times:
The pilots were all being told, right up to last week, that their jobs were safe, that for all of their loyalty & hard work they would be rewarded. This week they all got a letter stating that they were all having their contracts terminated. No consultation, no one on one with management, nothing. They were told that they would be trained onto the F50 when the time came. They are now being replaced by Scandanavian pilots who will hopefully cost this company far more in the long term. Did this airline inform the CAA that it was laying off it's entire F27 crew? No it did not. You now have a UK airline operating within Ireland & Britain without a single pilot of those two countries flying the aircraft for them. Where the hell else in Europe would you find that happening.

This apalling airline has taken the worst concepts of flagging out, paying for ratings & bonding agreements & put them all into one melting pot to produce the most inferior management system operating in Ireland or Britain. As I have said: you are far better out of it & all the very best of luck to you in your future careers. Don't let these bunch of w@#<£rs put you off.