PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Silk Air (Singapore) to employ ex-Ansett drivers.
Old 15th Nov 2002, 05:37
Kaptin M
Moderate, Modest & Mild.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

I would be interested to know what you get paid compared to your Japanese counterparts ? More.
Did you only except the job on the same conditions and pay as the locals? Better Please dont BS that you get more... it doesn't concern me whether you believe me or not
I hear you guys are actually the S@@@S of Japan. Really? You would think that they would have let US know that while they were training us - or at LEAST at some time over the past 3 1/2 years....wouldn't you?! They DO, however, know who the S@@@S of Australia are!!".
I also hear that one of your mates did his best to stop any S---s getting into Skymark.Mikes brother Huh? To the best of my knowledge, everyone who was evaluated for the vacancies passed or failed on his own merits - or otherwise. The decision was made by the Japanese.
Now lets take this one step further. If they cannot get a job with good conditions in a descent airline they will be forced to accept lower pay, therefore weaking everyones position including your own and future employees, S@@@s and non-S@@@s alike. So you're expecting ME to help the S@@@S get a job. Yeah RIGHT ...not bl00dy likely. [BTW check your spelling, please.] Even if you are not a native English speaker.
But your self interest has be served as usual.What self interset is that?
I look forward to your reply.

Are you the self appointed anti s@@b leader ?Are you theirs'?

Looking at the photo of you I just received which is doing the rounds by email my money is on the other guy.I'm flattered - and you're probably right!

Btw, CitizenXX, has anyone told the Japanese Captains that "The first eight former AN guys were the first eight Captains in the company" yet?
You know, the Chief Pilot, and the ones who line-trained the AN "heroes"?
Ooops, forgot about THEM - minor details eh!!
I'll bet the Japanese will just LOVE to hear that the Australians taught THEM how to fly in Japan!!