PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Britannia FO recruitment
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2002, 21:33
Wilfred

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice one x. I am of the same vintage and would concur with your appraisal of the company. It is true that we do not get that sort of money every month, but the options are there if you want to make some extra cash. I also agree with comments of how well you are looked after in terms of welfare.

It is such a shame that the impression our Human Remains department gives of the company is one of we just cannot bo bothered. I am sure it is not their intention, and it belies the fact that this is one of, if not the best company to join these days. Do not be put off. As for comments of recommendations getting you in, that could not be further from the truth. It may get you an application form, but then you have to jump through all the hoops like everyone else.

I spoke to HR the other day on behalf of a friend, and they said that letters would be going out at the latest yesterday (12th), so hopefully the waiting will soon be at an end. It sucks I know, but it will be worth the wait, as will the effort to prepare for the battery of tests. Good luck.