PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CABAIR - General discussion for those involved.
Old 7th Dec 2011, 09:41
chrisaviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, lets not forget that the old Cabair had shares in Woldwide Holdings. When they went under, they also pulled other companies under with them. (Cabair) EPTA in Bournemouth has now ceased trading as a result and has gone into adminstration. Yes I filled out the form Monday this week to try get some money back....but really do not think that I will!

EPTA will not be reopening as far as I am aware. Shame as the ground school was amazing....

So Cabair has turned out to be a very costly exercise for me and I wish that I had gone else where for my flight training. But There we go....one just has to move forward and try again...lesson is, don't pay up front for any course unless you have some sort of insurance.

I personally would steer well clear of Cabair Cranfield as I don't think that they will be around too long....lets face it, if they have messed things up once, they will do it again as the managers have already proven that they can't do their jobs properly.

Also there is underlying deceit - Check the website, no mention of the problems, and claims to have a long and positive history.....all bullsh*t of course....lol