PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - About this JAR-EASA transition...again
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2011, 15:03
eivissa

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It might be worth mentioning that Ive started the CPL training in 2007, so that could have made a difference to the German CAA (LBA). Though I never heard about the timeframe that hueyracer mentioned. I only focussed on the fact that I did my training under ammendment 2 which was active until November 2008 (dont quote me on that one). Germany then jumped streight to ammendment 6.

In your case the thing should be just as streight forward. In 2008 Spain was at ammendment 3 of the JAR-FCL 2. Now your problem will be that the Spanish authorities seem to have no f***ing idea how to read the JAR-FCL/BOE! I have been in contact with them as well and they needed weeks to respond only to tell me that they dont agree with the way the german authorities handle and follow the JAR-FCL2.

For you the relevant section is JAR-FCL 2.050 and Annex 4 to it, the BOE section is just the same. Print out those two sections, highlight the relevant sentences and send it over to the DCAC or whatever they are called these days. Say you want your theory credit for the "ATPL visual". Thats how it worked for some of my colleagues in Spain. If they acknowledge it (and they should), you only have to do 3-4 assignments to get the full ATPL-H theory credit.

The guy to talk to should be José María García Bautista ([email protected]) if he is still in charge.

Good luck!!