PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Right time to train (Merged 2011)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2011, 08:37
goldenman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
have already been pre-selected for placement in early 2013.
it doesn't mean they will have a job, and doesn't mean they will be paid.

This job, I think, it's not worth any more.Better stay at home and let them kill eachover for their dream job.

I spent a lot of money and what I see is more guys ready to pay to work, fly for peanuts, and just willing to be screwed, and they all bend over and over just for a jet position(push button job).

I let you know that I have spent some times in Asia, paid the airline for line training, and now I am back from the begining looking for my first paid job, and need to maintain this stupid Airbus rating, and no one want me, because my license is old of 3 months, and I am sick to pay and I can not even fly something smaller, because my SEP and multi are expired. I can not renew all ratings plus medical,...

Have fun losing your money.!!if you train now, you will be sorry in 2 years.
believe me, it s much better to learn a real job like carpenter, mechanic, office work, IT, plumbing, doctor, vet, lawyer,... than trying to be a pilot and feel sorry when the entire market aviation industry will be very low cost, or pay to fly, or out of business like astreus and others.

There is simply no future, and no return on investment really.
Just look at bloomberg and TV once a day, and you will understand what I am talking about..