PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARBON TAX-It's Started!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2011, 01:18
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Tim Flannery.. : “If the world as a whole cut all emissions tomorrow, the average temperature of the planet’s not going to drop for several hundred years, perhaps over 1000 years
RIGHT STOP THERE FOLKS

Here is the kicker, all the AGW's and old mate Al Gore and his movie along with all the IPCC and that is the claim that CO2 and man made CO2 more to the point has been having an instantaeuos effect on global temperature.

So on one hand it ramps temperature up in an instant, the next it takes 800-1000 years to cool off.

No go back a few years or more, and ask a very learned scientist, Prof Bob Carter, a Paleoclimatologist who has been studying this stuff for decages, and study this stuff that happened over thousands and million of years and he would tell you the effect is "Temperature drives CO2 levels with a roughly 800 year lag".

Whats more the graphs used in Al Gores movie, actually show this, he just drew lines/lies on the graph. Busted again Mr Gore

It is hard to escape the facts of real hard emperical data. The AGW's are pretty good at spinning it into pro AGW mantra, but they get caught out all the time. Some times it takes a few years to get caught, but the eventually do.

So peterc.........how are you going on my answers?

Hey Deep Sea..........no, that is not chicken little stuff mate it is FACT. FACT FACT FACT, they will be worse off, and folk like me and most likely you too will be far worse off. Prove me wrong and I will buy you a carton