PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlines told: 'cut their loads by half'
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2011, 21:43
ncleflights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FR - the same applies to you if you think the public sector is getting more then move on in I am sure you would not be there long

ajamieson - I see you have jumped on the 'race to the bottom' band wagon because your terms and conditions were eroded those in the pubic sector must also suffer, as I already stated some of the lowest paid in society shoudl not suffer a economic crises they did not create.

acbus1 - No I wont be on strike as if you had bothered to read my post I dont work in the public sector but have spent the last 20+ years in the airline industry. However that does not mean I have to be selfish and not support public servants who provide a vital role. After all if they were not so vital we would not be all getting in a flap about Wednesday would we?

Facelookbovvered - as far as I am concerned no one is taking a days unpaid holiday in the public sector - they are taking part in a strike which in a democracy they are quite entitled to. I also know of plenty of people in the private sector that I have been unable to dismiss because of poor performance or sickness. Regardless of which sector your work in we are all bound by the same employment law and the dismissal process is the same in both sectors. Their is no special treatment for poor performance in the public sector unless you read the popular press, oh it must be correct then.