PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf LAME EBA Negotiations Begin
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2011, 18:39
Oh Me Oh My

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understand BM1 being frustrated, we were treated like sh!t (like most 35,000 employees) locked out like 10,000 good unionists and told that our leaders (who a majority of work for qantas) had no passion for Qantas and did not want to see it succeed. As I see it they were the only ones that wanted QF to succeed, the bloody leprechaun didn't 120 aircraft ordered for another airline that doesnt help Qantas !
Back to the meetings sat through the meeting which the fed sec spoke mostly and he took us through the process it seems the road has been long and torturous, we fought hard we fought fair but were caught out by a maniac willing to stop at nothing the process of fair bargaining (it didnt stop the !@#$%^ collecting a seven figure sum or 70% payrise for treating us like sh!t). In the end it amounted to arbitration a process that will more than likely hurt both sides. What to do ?
Between the ALAEA and QF a compromise has been struck and been presented at the meetings, its take it or leave and I see most guys are compromised about which way they vote, thats good that means youre thinking ! the result is actually irrelevant in the sense we ourselves must be happy with the decision and we make it so get along to the meetings and vote !
PS Pres I know youre unhappy no one likes being stabbed in the back but try to look like you're not going to tear someones head off and sh!t down their neck it really scares some of us punters thinking we may be on the list lol
PPS Fed Sec the stories are well and good but I know ten very good men did all their very best for us in this negotiation, celebrate them too.