PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARBON TAX-It's Started!
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2011, 04:13
breakfastburrito

Location: On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone is zero
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pete, you seem very unworldly. Agenda's can be influenced through the allocation of resources. In this case, the funding of the Pro vs Anti cases. I don't have the figures, but I would guess it would be at least 10:1, but probably higher.

I have witnessed the grant application processes (not climate) first hand, and I can assure you that sexy buzzwords du jour are added simply to get funding. If that means being pro climate change to get money, so be it.

Google Agenda 21 - Ban Ki-Moon mentioned it on his last appearance on ABC 7.30. That is the true agenda.

From the transcript
BAN KI-MOON: The first Earth summit in 1992 adopted a very ambitious Agenda 21. However, international community has not done much. That is why I regard the summit this real ??? 20 summit on sustainability development will be the most important for the international community. That is why I'm going to ask the member state of the General Assembly September, this month, to take this sustainable development as a top priority of the United Nations.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation Broadcast: 08/09/2011
Reporter: Chris Uhlmann