PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No deal for Qantas and pilots
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2011, 23:54
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nt is eventually reached among the unions and the paperwork is settled, then get even - refuse overtime, do not go above and beyond what you get paid to do, if you can complete a task in a less efficient manner then go for it, don't extend duty time, slow down that inbound approach to a crawl and miss that curfew, pushback late and miss that slot time, imitate managements lack of good will

Great idea Cactus..........that way jobs can be offshored even more quickly than planned.
The hand in which so so happily s..t........is still the one that feeds you......like it or not !
You are stuck in the stone age of aviation where we, pilots, could claim just about anything we wanted.
Not no more today. Market price is the rule with EK, .....etc calling the shots and legacy airlines trying to keep up.
You can pull your hair and scream, you will have to bend over.......one way or another which is exactly why I urge younger people not to embrace this profession.
It once was fun, was financially and socially rewarding. It just isn't anymore and no parading with red ties is going to change that.
You want to go down with style ? Be my guest.