PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India Express' landing woes continue..
Old 21st Nov 2011, 13:19
Lonewolf_50

Received 421 Likes on 263 Posts
Lonewolf_50; wow! First a lame attempt at high sounding " non sequitur ", then some colourful flying fart with another equally lame attempt at some high minded semblance of being " non-racist ". A tad touchy, my dear spin doctor.
I don't understand people who post idiotic things like the bolded part. That's an interesting way for you to attempt name calling, and most dishonest, not to mention wrong. You seem to have me confused with people who wish to turn this discussion into a "West versus Third World" discussion. I am not one such, and I encourage you to not be one such either.

Your efforts at mind reading fail, as does your reading comprehension.

What has bickering about stereotypes to do with this accident? Nothing. Nor does macro level tripe about economic systems, which is what I pointed out as a non sequitur initially: it does not follow. Look it up. If you and I were talking about how to deal with wind shear, a comment on how to making a good bowl of pasta or fried rice applies to wind shear in the terminal phase would also be a non sequitur: it does not follow.

Back to the issue of flying an aircraft within its limitations: it isn't about ecnomic systems, or where you were born. It has to do with flying.

Please note the title of this forum, which has to do with pilots, and flying, professionally. <========== That last word is important to millions of passengers per day.

Back to the event of interest, which seems to be something all pilots have an interest in: landing.