PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 5
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 5
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2011, 04:30
Dalbir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evaneplus, sorry mate you have not got a clue what you are talking about

Facts 1, tickets with comtel £510 saving £40 against the next lowest priced carrier at the time.

fact 2, most people had not even heard of comtel as they only started flights on October 1st 2011 apart from the fact that Takhar Travel, Skyjet & Skyjet Travel was persuading people to try it, and if everyone had your way of thinking any new start-up would not even leave the ground because you would not give them a chance.

as far as I can make out the same names involved in Air Slovakia are behind Astonbury Ltd, if this is found out to be true trading standards needs to get on the case and carry out a proper investigation so these people and stop them doing the same again in a couple of years time

and just out of interest I will post a link to a BBC article

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Fly Air Slovakia for Punjabi experience

what really beggars belief is how none of the owners of Astonbury Ltd / Skyjet / Skyjet Ltd have been named and shamed, are they paying someone to keep their name out of the press, Takhar Travel was only a ticketing agent and has been in all the press, maybe its true one rule for the rich and another rule for the poor

2008 Sunday Times Richlist Ranking: 1736= Worth: £42m Source of wealth: Petrol and aviation. Harjinder Singh Sidhu, 58, a Sikh businessman, amassed a fortune in London’s East End. He arrived as a teenager from the Punjab, and began as a cashier in a petrol station in Ilford. Within nine months, he had started to buy out his bosses, selling stations on to Burmah and Shell. In 2006 he bought Air Slovakia, a company with a turnover of $30m

Air Slovakia [Archive] - PPRuNe Forums

Some People are still not being allowed to travel back as I have just had a text from a stranded passenger who tells me Amritsar Airport authorities are stopping them