PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention Hong Kong Express Pilots
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2011, 00:31
EXXMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sue,

What the hell are you talking about, the end of me?, you joking me are you. don't forget I have the big picture remember. I knew this was going to happen all along. Even though I been telling everyone the HKA 737 will come to HKE, i knew already that that was not going to happen.
I tell you what will happen, the company will endorse me on airbus and then expect me to train all you other useless crews. With my exceptional piloting abilities and natural skills it won't take me more than a few weeks to become the best airbus pilot in the world, as I have been the best boeing pilot in the world for many years now.
It may seem to an outsider of management that we have no idea what is going on. We all telling you one thing then the President says something else. It is all a game we play to keep you out of the big picture. But don't get me wrong here the Company NEEDS my skills and they know it, just wait until I am checking all you crews on the bus, I had better not see any one reading any of the manuals or thats a instant fail, don't forget what I have always said. "The manuals are only there for inexperienced pilots"
You not get rid of me that easy.

The BIG PICTURE.............. I Have It, You Don't.

XOP's............ The Only Way To Operate...........