PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF end Game???
Thread: QF end Game???
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2011, 12:10
QF94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
give Livvy a kiss for me, that sexy mamacita who is pert, proud and pristine......I reckon her feet are probably size 7 and she paints her toenails 'gothic black', mmmmm I like that mama.
Hmmmmm. Strange fantasy, but each to their own.

It would be wonderful if everyone at Qantas just point blank refused to go to work for these guys. Finish the brand on a high.
V-Jet, morale may be at an all time low, but the determination of the staff is at a level I have not seen in a long time. The "brand" is at an all time low, but the professionalism to get the job done is well and truly intact. All the staff I deal with in all sections have one thing in common. That is F**K AJ and the board, and may they choke on their ill-gotten gains.

There are many proud people in QANTAS that can hold their heads high, despite what happens. I just hope the board can find the same quality of employees at the discounts they are hoping to achieve, but seeing what we are losing and what is going to be acquired, this will not be the case.

Bye Bye Qantas. I have owed you everything. Thank you.
We're not gone yet, as there is still fight left in us yet. The Spirit of Australia is what the workers are about, and what has made QANTAS over the last 91 years. Not the dozen bad eggs that occupy Coward St in Mascot!