PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet New Ab-initio scheme :)
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2011, 20:30
nhalliwell921

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally got a response from OAA after giving them a ring, I have been offered a place on the next stage of selection on 22nd at 11am. Apparently none of their emails had been getting through to me and I wasn't the only one so if anyone hasn't had a response yet I suggest giving them a ring as well.

Quote MattTheBhoy "I just got called for an interview and skills assessment for the easyJet first officer program they were running. Anyone know what this will entail and tip for the interview?"

As I understand it the next stage is just skills assessment with interview and group exercises left until stage 3. From previous experience with similar assessments this would be PILAP computer tests as well as basic physics and maths tests (GCSE level). I would suggest looking at practice PILAP tests online and refreshing yourself with those GCSE subjects.

Quote JamesDooley "I've been invited to the assesment day with oaa. Is this day really worth going to or is it just oxford making £200 out of candidates and then selling their other courses to them. I rang them and the lady told me that they weren't definitely picking candidates out the group, just if you reach the standard. So what's the standard, it wouldn't make sense if I told you, she replied. So why have a closing date?"

This is also what i'm now trying to decided. I don't really have a spare £200 just lying around so trying to weigh up if the chance of making it through is really worth it. Is there anyone who has decided not to attend after reading this thread?