PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Pilot Recruitment 2012
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2011, 11:36
OPEN DES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Imagine one's headstone..........

"And all I ever did in life was to fly for easyJet"

Well imagine it says:

ĻI donīt have a life outside of flying so the company I worked for deserves a place on my headstoneĻ

I am really pissed of by the whole development inside easyJet. I blame BALPA and its members. Flexicrew started as a one off, now we supposedly have 60%
contract F/Oīs on the īislandī. If BALPA had known this in advance would they have agreed with the introduction of flexicrew in the first place?
The whole Lisbon thing is exactly the same. BALPA is already finding excuses to let it happen, because it will just be a few a/c. Sounds familiar?
The argument that we canīt do anything about LIS because there is no legal action we can take does not cut it for me! There are more than enough ways to let them listen to us. You just need unity and cojones. How do you think we achieve and improve our conditions in letīs say easyJet Spain or France?
NC needs to go now! He has lost all credibility after having had flexicrew just happen to us. Thatīs called accountability! If a football coach does not achieve the result he has to go as well. Maybe NC can become a manager of some sort, that seems to be the defined career path nowadays!
LIS contract is the beginning of the end and the single biggest fight we challenge as easyJet pilots. Someone who doesnīt see that should have his head examined.