PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - REX Resignations - pt 2
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2011, 13:00
penetrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stiff under carriage

I have seen one of these rosters with my own eyes (it was not my personal roster) you can believe it or not it's up to you! I dont really care. My own roster this period is running a very high reserve ratio considering no services have been cut, & never before have I seen so many reserve blocks on my roster. How do you say so confidently that "This is false! And not true" can you provide evidence to the contrary? The rexpc/afap may not have been informed I dont know but this was bought to the attention of the FOM what happened from there I do not know. The numbers are only talk around the place guess we will have to watch this space to see if it comes true. I certainly hope not. Maybe the rexpc/afap could have a look at the rosters for the past 3 months & ask the question about some of them. Surely the afap would only become involved if the people were members so maybe that could be a reason they have not been all over it! I have in no way said it is happening to everyone. How do you know that "No one has spoken of the fact" I guess because you dont know about it then these reserve rostering practices that have started to evolve are not happening, again we will have to watch this space for more developments if this way of rostering is kept up. I do hope that Krusty is privy to see some of these rosters, but he will have to look @ other bases & past rosters (not too far in the past), if he can be bothered about it. If he can infact substantiate what i have spoken about I will be gladly awaiting an apology, if not we stand at a stalemate in our disagreement. I agree about we decide whether or not to answer our phone & the duty could be worse if things happen through the day, but this does not give them the right to lie & tell you that you must accept the duty when you HAVE told them to call back in the reserve period to notify you.