PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2011, 16:31
MKY661

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I seem to remember it being said that Monarch, on their move to T2 would be mainly on remote stands and not using the jetways. Is this rumour/speculation true? Obviously we will find out on Tuesday!

Also, easyJet, am I right, will have near exclusive use of Pier B in T1? Meaning Jet2 will most likely take Monarch's homeland of Pier C?

MAN won't seem the same after this move, it will be weird and sad looking over to T2 and seeing spotty M, also seeing the orange army on T1 will be uncanny!
Apparently they are going to use remote stands in the morning and a mix in the afternoon. Im not sure about the Jet2 thing either because Don't Thomas Cook also use a mix of B and C? I think what will happen is that Both EasyJet and Jet2 will use Pier B and Thomas Cook will use Pier C, but i think pier C will be dead once Monarch move out. I think that Pier C is better to be honest. More space in there and easier to take pictures of planes. I also cant imagine a load of Jet2 at Pier C (except for Gate 21 which i think is only used by Jet2, never seen anything else there.)

If anyone is at MAN on tuesday any chance they could bring some pictures of ZB at T2?