PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2011, 11:24
Shed-on-a-Pole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are absolutely correct, ETOPS. I do indeed have an axe to grind against poor customer service. I am very loyal to companies which serve me well, and those which do not must demonstrate tangible and convincing improvement if they wish to win back my business. I make no apologies for demanding 100% effort from companies which receive payment with my hard-earned cash. A one-off honest mistake (accompanied by an apology) I can / will tolerate. But an established company policy to treat my business as the default choice for disruption and cancellation ... thanks, but no thanks. If you consider poor service acceptable, that is your choice absolutely.

North West - A raw statistic showing the absolute number of flights cancelled would be of limited use. The problem is the tactic of cancelling all shuttles for a whole day, or a whole morning, at the first hint of a problem at LHR. This removes any hope of making connections. As for using the SLF forum, I take your point. But the issue was raised (again) on this thread, so I must answer it on here. Regards.