PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA 777 off the rwy at EDDM
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2011, 09:23
CARGOJOCK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SIA IN A PARADIGM SHIFT

many postings have come on after this incident.

SIA is now experiencing a paradigm shift in its core business.majority of the singaporeans are vulnerable to change many stay within their comfort zone as a result of this.they are reluctant to experience adventure.

their idea of adventure is to go to a mall and have a poor sense of humour.money is king....thats all they know and talk and whereever they go it is soup noodle.

their training is a direct reflection of this social behavior. the photo by freightdog is a clear result of expecting the AP to handle everything and all is well. many in this forum had mentioned about their CAT2/3 training which is a joke just a formality.genuine appreciation for automation is not discussed just routine.

SIA is so vulnerable now that it has down graded the service to SCOOT to harness the growing budget sector.

you should fly with some of the new F/O, their line training starts with you.
basic requirement to fly to CAT1 in CAT 1 weather is a serious challenge for these lads.read my previous postings this incident was the result of this complacency.

each of you are entitled to your opinion and i am not interested if you agree with me or not but i have mentioned the facts which are hard on some of the locals and readers.
but the truth hurts........sorry lah!

fly safe !!!!