PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pac Blue operating Oz Domestic
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2011, 07:17
always inverted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had also herd that the pb crew were told that the aust unions were ok with the flying.
You must also remember that pb operated the bali flights and dempasar flights...Now the vb crew do them, did the pb crew moan that aussies were taking their flying ? Also havent the honiara flights been taken from pb and given to the vb crews, do you hear the moaning ? no...
The problem is, that some idiots on here hide behind the mask of a private identity and slag everyone. Aussies are very pro australia( and that is a very good thing) but they are also really great at pointing the finger at "scabs" but rember that the 89ers also went and flooded the market in other countries and took jobs from locals, as they did in nz at the start of the pb days...

pb now has alot of ausies flying for them I hear but apparently they get along well with each other, as should you guys. The greater good of Virgin as a company should be the number one priority. JB has done an excellent job thus far and taking advantage of qantas screw-ups will increase their market share dramaticly.
I guess if you work for virgin and you have an issue with the arrangement then take it up with the man who sent the email out, dont hide behind the mask. Or stand up and say F#$k Yeah, virgin is an awesome company and we are going to be the national carrier of australia, I guess the intergration of the co's is eventually on the cards but I hope that if I get the chance to work for V that the crews on both sides of the tasman are able to get along not back stab and bitch like little girls.
Maybe those on here that are doing the pointing are small minded "gen y's" that stand there with their hand out or think they work for a great company by right.

Standing by, but Always Inverted.