PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2011, 18:08
RoyHudd

I Have Control

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rubbish airfield, Manchester.

Oh yeh, we wasted plenty of fuel holding unnecessarily the other morning. Over a ton ourselves. Think of the cost and the environment. And we were not alone. Airfield Ops, not ATC to blame, as usual. Crap council-run aerodrome. Health and Safety along with idiots in Security rule, no interest in customers' success. IMHO Tripoli and Benghazi were operated better. And for that matter, Annaba, Hassi Messaoud, Ujung Pandang, Camaguey and the rest. No need to reply, plane pushers and ATC. The place is a shambles, as us real users know only so well. (LGW is streets ahead, LHR more so, CDG too, but I'm just a driver, so I'm in the same boat as all the other poor suckers. Pax mostly. We keep making excuses to them.) As for those Leader drivers......clueless.

And honestly, I used to love the place. A good friend in management has kept me in the loop. It is being run by fools. And operated by a large percentage of same. MAN would be far better being run by Mr. O'Leary. Seriously. Ah well. back to join the miserable hordes at Staff West tomorrow. Or is that closed due WIP too?