PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 29th Oct 2011, 04:15
ieatcarambar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For instance: over here: (specially in this thread) are there modular pilots who got a job in airline with only 200hours??? Any real experience?
I will answer to you. do you mind?

do you think an airline will hire you if you come from integrated, or do you think you will pay more if you go integrated?.

here do you see people getting hired with 200h? where do you see people getting hired with 20'000hours integrated or not?
do you see advertisement in the flying mag calling for low hours integrated pilots??? no!

actually, airlines don't need pilots except to make you believe to join a flight school and spend all your cash in one of their TRTOs.

the truth is one you have paid your cash in their non return trap , you can bet contract will change and you have no recourse to leave or pay more money.

see flight school getting closed?, example: cabair, pay more or we will close the school! why the hell they choose the DA40-42 where nobody can find spare parts?

or look at BA who still can not decide since months to run or not a cadet training and people talking and talking,...and getting nothing at the end, just some promess...

and finally look at Greece and Italy, and USA who have trillion of debt, do you thing airlines will start to hire today or tomorrow?

go integrated if you want, i know where you will finish, certainly not on the right seat of an airbus 320.

if you are here on pprune, it s because millions of pilots can not find a job...if there were jobs everywhere, this site would not exist as pilot would not find the time to write comments here.

this profession is dead since long time, I bet in 3 years, you will ask yourself why you chose this profession. You will probably finish in debt and no way to pay back...

don't be a dreamer, come back to earth, and learn a proper job where yo can make real money!