PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2011, 09:51
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I answered them honestly, as do many others. Your type just don't like the honest answers you receive.

You think I like the sound of my own voice? HA! Boat, you started a thread that went for 8 posts and FOUR of the posts were by YOU! (I'll help you out: 50%!!!)
(http://www.pprune.org/military-aircr...ml#post4473130)

Many others on the same side have posted far more on this thread than me but all mostly with a similar opinion. You just don't like the confrontation of being told to back up your ignorant & naive beliefs by someone like me. Nor my open undeniable dislike for what a slur on aviation this CEP is and for those defending it.

Self serving? (A bit of laughter, yes....) Moreover, it's a disgrace what the likes of you defend as justifiable.

No, don't know what a dobber is by your definition. Don't care. If it is as screwed up as your definition of "integrity" and "qualifications" then it really is of no use bothering. But I will guarantee and bet it is a some UK military term you good 'ole chaps use in relation to buggering?

As yet you've offered not one statement to back up but one of your denials or comments. Not one. You've thrown a few choice names my way as your means of argument, but that's about it.

Questions are asked about the CX interview process, the company structure, the iCadet contract, the money, allowances, and so on.... ALL of which I have first hand experience of as a successful candidate. But again, you just want to pick & choose the answers that suit.

Stick to trying to define your own allowances and knowledge of your "JSP 752" that you admit are too difficult for you to understand. (I had a read & can see where the lack of pictures had you lost. And no, I won't do your homework for you). The CX iCadet scheme is far easier but probably precisely the same rear guard buggering that the UK military provides. It's right up your ally:- literally.