PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pac Blue operating Oz Domestic
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2011, 13:07
MonsterC01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's always one Muppet that can't proffer or articulate their position on an issue so they'll come out with the usual nugget of stupidity like " run home to mummy", just in case we needed them to demonstrate just how dim they are.

Don't like my opinion Tee Emm, that's fine! great understanding comes from the collision of opposing ideas. It's the pillar on which democracy is based. But don't just come on here, try and slag someone off, and contribute nothing. It doesn't make you appear witty or clever, just incapable of defending your position.

I love my job. And i love my country. It affords me the rights and protections hard won by those that have gone before me to belong to a unified organization that provides me with an outlet to voice my concerns and gives that voice volume and an audience.

I see all the T&C i enjoy in my job as hard won and worthy of being protected. Regardless of weather or not the PB crew are being given some kind of gap payment, I'm sure they are not being afforded all of the protections I am guaranteed under my EBA.

If Virgin is willing to put all Pac Blue crew on the Virgin Australia EBA permanently, then i won't have a problem with this. But until that is the case I'm very much against foreign crew being used on domestic routes for 7 minutes, let alone 7 weeks..................... let alone indefinitely?

That's my position, and I'm willing to stand up and argue it. If you disagree with it then argue yours. I'm sorry but I don't equate doing that to........."running home to mummy", quite the opposite in fact.

The Monster!