PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tre fly har «bommet» på Flesland (Runde 2)
Old 2nd Nov 2002, 12:24
flapsforty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Labarynth, igjen er det et stor sprik mellom tonen du tar her på det åpne forum og den du tar i private mailen.
Men la oss glemme det Laba, livet er for kort til sånt tull.
Du får en sjanse til.
Apology accepted.

One more thing though. Moderators on PPRuNe do the work in their spare time and without any financial benefit. We all have busy jobs and families.
We moderate as a service to our fellow ppruners, because without both Users and Moderators there would be no PPRuNe for any of us to enjoy. I do not begrudge the time I spend on reading each and every post on the forums I moderate. I do dislike being accused of all sorts of sinister things and being called nasty names via e-mail.
To have a successful forum all of us need to contribute.There is no one who forces any of us to be here. If we do decide to write here, certain rules apply. Freedom of speech, but only within the limits set by the owners of the site. The limits you agreed on when you signed up for PPRuNe in fact.
Siden sjefene ikke leser skandinavisk har vi litt mere frihet her enn på andre forums, med den er heller ikke ubegrenset.

God Helg!
f40