PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Pilot Recruitment 2012
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2011, 23:05
Captain Spam Can

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Experienced F/O recruitment starting again soon, watch this space!!. Im very happy at EZY, been here a few years now, and wouldn’t leave EZY (at the min..lol). Pay is good, morale is going up and up, due to the new CEO looking to please us pilots, I would say its industry standard pay if not above but the guys in Europe are on a lot more….captains E12K a month F/O’s E6.5K a month (better unions than BALPA!!), I’ve seen a captain with E25K in a month’s salary due to loyalty bonus and company performance bonus the guys get in spain. Working hours vary from base to base, LGW guys work hard, other bases I’ve heard guys averaging 60hrs a month, guess it depends on where your based, and how long the sectors are. If you live down south and are under 30yrs id say BA but if you don’t want to live down south or don’t fancy spending your life commuting/dragging a suitcase around, I.e location/roster stability is important EZY is a career airline fact. 2 things are for sure though, flexi crew was/is a bad idea and hopefully will go away, and really its only BA or EZY for a decent working environment and job security.