PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas-October 28th
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2011, 03:43
gobbledock

Location: Alabama, then Wyoming, then Idaho and now staying with Kharon on Styx houseboat
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ralph Norris would have something tangible to work with however as QF isn't quite dead, yet.
And Daylight Robbery, you make a good point. The CEO is how old, 43, something like that? He has probably not even been through a financial recession since he was born, his ludicrous move into Asia is also evidence of a lack of worldly experience. Wirth-less is probably even less understanding of economics and culture, Gen Y at it's 'wirst'. Watch out tweed coat investors, no new Volvo this year, the kiddies are pissing away all your money!

Lastly, QF threatening to ground international altogether over a few hours stand down by the pilots?? My my what a crock, interesting that things would grind to a halt and they have no contingency plan, shows how vital the service that QF pilots deliver is. What a desperate statement. I hope that even the mentioning from management of pulling such a stunt is raised at the AGM. You can't manage an airline by threat and intimidation, what an obtuse management team (I use the term management team lightheartedly).

Last edited by gobbledock; 25th Oct 2011 at 04:24.