PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Billionaires and Occupy Wall St.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2011, 01:14
KAG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
d&b
KAG.
WTF? Don't ever come to me for employment!
Why would I come to you for employment?
We are not moons turning around you planet here, don't think everybody needs you, and anyway that's not even about hiring this thread.

GF
Occupy Wall Street will end like the Paris Commune--a left-wing, idiotic dead end. They are offering nothing constructive, have no ideas on how to actually create jobs, careers or nes products that might create new jobs. It is a temper tantrum of the terminally whacked out.
I undersstand that what they want is mainly justice because of the increasing gap between extremely rich and normal workers.

His dudeness
Friendship? Hmmm, I donīt think so. I also donīt think it would be a thing to desire. I will be friendly and polite, of course, I will do my job to the best of my abilities, I donīt have any trouble with Kiddies (despite not having 'any that I know of') and would never mind to go the extra mile, but in the end I will stay an employee and nothing else. I seriously doubt that the other party would see that differently. Especially when there are disagreements... that develop pretty quick when it comes to money issues.
Good point. The fact that extremely rich people hire some pilot shouldn't turn them into a kind of domestic, part of the family when it comes to help this family, but domestic for everything else.