£1325;
£1192;
£1170;
£1526;
£1807;
£765;
£669;

Average, £1130.
Lets say your loan is £1000 a month, though I suspect for many it is even more. That is an average take home of £2130

Well my average take home flying a jet was not long ago £2300. The real bug for me is that now I've done the time, got a few thousand hours jet time in the book and feel relatively experienced, I can't even apply to join Easyjet. Yet some people are starting off on even more money and bitching like hell about the conditions.

Originally Posted by EpsilonVaz
As flexicrew I never took home less than £2700 (avg was around £3300), not really sure what previous poster is on about.
Not bad by my standards at all. If that figure is genuine then I'd gladly swap my current job for a flexi Easy contract. £3,300 a month take home? After 5 years on jets I've never taken home that much, let alone average it. That's not far from what I'd get if I ever got a command in current job, but if I could just use my experience to get into Easy then I'd have a hope of earning decent bucks like WWW.

Maybe some people need a reality check.

Maybe I should borrow £30,000, get a 320 rating and finally get myself into Easyjet. I'll let you know how it goes! I reckon it might even pay off in the long run.