PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX CREW TURNOVER
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2011, 09:51
gipilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exactly my point Krone.

Guys just imagine you having a business and you had to pay all this housing plus a piece of pension plus insurance plus God knows whatever else, wouldn't u want to have a bunch of guys that will do the exact exact same job but without the housing? Or schooling fees etc etc?

Our management knows what pilots are as opposed to cabin attendants. We are an extremely motivated bunch that see flying more as a hobby/passion/life than a job.So they know they can treat us as dogs but we will still fly the airplane as good as we possibly can and still would like to have a better flight as the day before etc etc ,cause that is what we do for the love of flying. Any one saying that is not true is just full of sh!t

I mean look at Ryanair or Easyjet(their terms and conditions are lightyears worst) Some guys here are talking about parking airplanes and stuff, do you see any Ryanair airplane parked? Or Easyjet aircraft parked? No. The same will happen here.

People talking about short on crews , there is no shortage of crews mate, do you see any flights cancelled? Do you hear anywhere in the world that any airline can't grow cause they don't have pilots? Damn even Emirates with their 900 airplane orders are easily rejecting pilots.

And again guys, quit talking about them orders. 90% of them are replacements this airline is neither a middle eastern carrier nor a mainland chinese one, we are not growing massively at all and command is still as far behind the horizon ,so quit using this airplanes coming in thing cause they will definitely have enough people to crew them, and cheap too.

If you just put all this in your mind, you will have a massive peace of mind and none of these Cx stunts will surprise nor irritate you.

Peace My Flying Brothers

Gippo