PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Pilot Recruitment 2012
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2011, 23:46
Wee Weasley Welshman

Received 172 Likes on 66 Posts
For anyone who wants to look up my record of being Dr Doom I was banging a huge drum on The Wannabes forum from Jan 2007 urging caution to wannabes then queuing up to borrow £75,000 from HSBC Hythe branch to join CTC. Doug the head you are a tit for suggesting I encouraged people as an a-scaler (bollocks term). The opposite was true. Hatred that it brought me.

Arnold - CTC changed terms in 2008 when everything was looking black. Anyone signing up since late 2008 or early 2009 has not had any cause to cry that terms changed.

Doug you clearly hate Easyjet and believe that it is not a career airline. Well I'm 37 and joined ten years ago and they pay me £118,000 in pay then 9% pension plus share scheme plus bits and bobs to fly from a regional base in a spanking new jet. I have a fixed roster and average 790hrs a year. This is a career airline for me. For others too. It suits us and it didn't suit you. We get that. Perhaps just shut the hell up and get on with enjoying your new fantastic career - wherever that may be?

There is no perfect job. One man's meat is another man's poison etc.

Learn this and, please, get a life and move on..