PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Billionaires and Occupy Wall St.
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2011, 08:48
mendicus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Billionaires and Occupy Wall St.

I am seriously starting to question the people I fly. Revolutions bring change and I think some of the clients I have show little respect to the average person. I only fly a C550 but I do worry that if I move to a Challenger that these clients will be unbearable. They are seemingly occupied with SELF. We all know the media portraits of jolly generous Buffet but surely we need better working conditions and be gone with these ridiculous Freelance contracts that leave you wondering if you are ever going to afford to buy a house,pay for your children or even keep current. I have had my licence for 6 years I previously worked in the HK a booming capitalist colony, that cash cow paid for my training. Since then I have flown relief food in South Sudan a heart wrenching job and Corporate Aviation in Europe. In the good old days the billionaires expected to pay their workers why now do they try and squeeze every dime. Attitudes need to change or long live the revolution. You cannot afford a plane if you can't afford to crew it.