PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ansett 737 last day (CZD)
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2002, 00:05
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The answer is in your hands guys.

As creditors, take control back from their union mates, sack em, and appoint receivers who will liquidate and put it to death, quickly.
The assett values they keep feeding you and the Govt are as rubbery as the condom they are using on you and just aren't going to be realised anytime soon.

Crystallise the fact that you have all been gulled, accept that your "entitlements" have been spent on that crazy fox hunt and as I'm sure most of you have or are doing, get on with the rest of your lives.

CZDs fate is probably that of most of what's left and in any event only pays for the office Christmas Party.

Then agitate for a Royal Commission into the whole sorry administration fiasco and chasing the Board members and executives of the company who continued to trade the Company whilst they were patently insolvent.

Oh I forgot, the Aministrators traded away your rights on the latter, for enough funds to keep themselves going.

Meanwhile the ACTU gets a free ride, keeps their industry power base more or less intact and all financed with your entitlements.

I'm surprised that you are still able to sit down.